The federal government and technology industry have developed practical to help you guard against Internet fraud, secure your computer and protect your personal information.
How ETV ( Environmental Technology Verification ) Uses Your Personal Information :
- This policy covers how TheGeekz treats personal information that TheGeekz collects and receives, including information related to your past use of TheGeekz products and services. Personal information is information about you that are personally identifiable liked your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that TG does not own or control or to people who TheGeekz does not use or manage. In addition, some companies that TG has acquired have their own, pre-existing privacy policies which may be viewed on our acquired companies’ page.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
TheGeekz collects personal information when you register on TheGeekz, when you use TheGeekz products or services, when you visit TheGeekz pages or the pages of certain TheGeekz partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. TheGeekz may combine information about you that we have with information we get from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for information about your name, email address, Country, ZIP code. When you register on TheGeekz and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
TheGeekz collects information about your transactions with us for our records.
TheGeekz uses information about the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill on your for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and to conduct research.
TheGeekz does not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
TheGeekz does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to take part in a given activity or promotion.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- LiveGeekz does not rend, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to offer products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We give the information about trusted partners who work for or with TheGeekz under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help TheGeekz communicates with you about offers from TheGeekz and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to setup or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
TheGeekz displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria—for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- TheGeekz does not give any personal information about the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
TheGeekz advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
Correction/Updating Personal Information
- If User personally identifiable information changes (such as user zip code), or a User no longer with the Service, we will Endeavor to offer a way to correct, update or remove User personal data provided to us. This can be done at the Profile page.
Notification of Changes
Email Opt Out :- email@example.com